People Helping People Thru “Spare Change”
Michael A. Salit
AmenaCore ~ Chief Vision Officer
For My Charitable Giving
I have been working to provide safe water for those who are in need for years. I am happy and excited to support this cause.
Changing Lives Forever
Your 5 Cents provides 1 Gallon of “Safe Drinking Water”.
We provide portable filtration systems to all those in need of pure, safe drinking water.
Donate for change, Today!
Help Me Raise $200,000!
Let’s Provide 5,480 People with 1 Gallon of Life Saving Safe Water
every day for a year!
My Team Goal: $200,000
Donations to Date:
2,740 People can now enjoy 1 gallon of Life Saving Safe Water, every day for a year!
- 85% — Goal: $200,000 85% 85%
Our Donations vs. Other Teams!
See how our contributions compare to everyone else.
There’s a Global Problem of Catastrophic Proportion!
The world is in trouble over the lack of access to safe drinking water. This is a problem that is getting worse not better. Contamination reaches everywhere, everything, and everyone.
- 2 billion people worldwide don’t have access to safe drinking water, and as many as 3 billion experience water shortages once a month. (UN World Water Development Report, 2023)
- Diseases related to poor water, sanitation and hygiene kill about 1.4 million people every year. (UN World Water Development Report, 2023)
- Global water demand is projected to increase by about 55% within the next 30 years. (UN World Water Development Report, 2023)
- There were more than 2 million people in the United States without running water or basic indoor plumbing as of 2019. (U.S. Water Alliance)
45% of household wastewater globally is not safely treated. (UN World Water Development Report, 2023)
The global urban population facing water scarcity is projected to double to as much as 2.4 billion people in 2050 as compared to 2016. (UN World Water Development Report, 2023)
- Every minute a newborn dies from an infection caused by lack of clean, safe water. (WHO, 2015)
- A child under 5 every 2 minutes dies from a water-related disease. (water.org)
- The science and technology are available to turn the unsafe, unclean, undrinkable, contaminated water of the world into a perpetual well to sustain life. (amenapure.com)